LEVEL I: Basic Hoarding Issues
The Certificate covers the specialized needs and issues with working with the CD client with hoarding issues.
HRD — Certificate of Study in Basic Hoarding Issues with the CD Client
The requirements of this certificate are:
- Be a current ICD subscriber.
- Have earned and submitted the Foundation Certificate in Chronic Disorganization
- Attend the required teleclasses
- Attend four specialized teleclasses that have the "HRD" designation
for the certificate area. Click here to request a copy of your teleclass credit transcript.
- Complete a Certificate of Study Application either by using the online form or by downloading and mailing it in with a fee of $114.00 to ICD. Applications submitted with errors will be charged a $15.00 non-refundable processing fee.
- Teleclass credits are good for three (3) years
- Teleclasses can be applied to a maximum of two (2) different certificates. However, the same teleclass cannot be applied to both the Level I Certificate of Study, as well as the Level II Specialist Certificate within the same subject area.
- If you intend to pursue the Level II Hoarding Specialist Certificate, then the teleclass "Advanced Hoarding (HRD-330)" cannot be listed on the Level I Certificate application. It is the required teleclass for the Level II Certificate, and cannot be applied towards both certificates.
For any questions regarding applications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.