LEVEL I: Basic Mental Health
The Certificate of Study in Basic Mental Health Conditions and Challenges Affecting the CD Client explores a limited range of mental health conditions and challenges. This overview certificate allows an introduction and presents some strategies, resources and collaboration techniques for professional organizers working with these clients.
MH — Certificate of Study in Basic Mental Health Conditions and Challenges Affecting the CD Client
The requirements of this certificate are:
- Be a current ICD subscriber.
- Have earned and submitted the Foundation Certificate in Chronic Disorganization
- Attend the required teleclasses
- Attend three specialized teleclasses that have the "MH" designation
for the certificate area. Click here to request a copy of your teleclass credit transcript.
- Complete a Certificate of Study Application either by using the online form or by downloading and mailing it in with a fee of $114.00 to ICD. Applications submitted in error will be charged a $15.00 non-refundable processing fee.
- Teleclass credits are good for three (3) years
- Teleclasses can be applied to a maximum of two (2) different certificates. However, the same teleclass cannot be applied to both the Level I Certificate of Study, as well as the Level II Specialist Certificate within the same subject area.
For any questions regarding applications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.