LEVEL I: Foundation Certificate in Chronic Disorganization
You must complete the Foundation Certificate in Chronic Disorganization in order to earn additional Level I Certificates of Study or to advance to the Level II Specialist Certificates.
CD — Foundation Certificate in Chronic Disorganization
The requirements of this certificate are:
- Be a current ICD subscriber.
- Attend the required teleclasses:
- Attend three additional teleclasses that have the "CD" designation
for the certificate area. Click here to request a copy of your teleclass credit transcript.
- Complete a Certificate of Study Application either by using the online form or by downloading and mailing it in with a fee of $114.00 to ICD. Applications submitted with errors will be charged a $15.00 non-refundable processing fee.
- Teleclass credits are good for three (3) years
- Teleclasses can be applied to a maximum of two (2) different certificates. However, the same teleclass cannot be applied to both the Level I Certificate of Study, as well as the Level II Specialist Certificate within the same subject area.
For questions regarding applications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.