Master Trainer in CD and Organization
The purpose of the Master Trainer certificate is to develop and acknowledge leadership, publication, training, service, and commitment to the field of study and exploration of Chronic Disorganization and Organization. This is the ICD certificate and certification program's highest level of achievement.
To participate in this program an organizer will need to
- Be a current ICD subscriber.
- Be working professionally with at least one CD client.
- Hold a current Level IV Program Mentor credential. Click here for waiver information.
- Complete one Coach & Mentor task within two years of entering the Level V program.
- Complete two different Create, Teach & Lead tasks within two years of entering the Level V program.
- Complete an application for program admittance and mail it with appropriate fees to the ICD. The fee of $105.00 includes a $25.00 non-refundable application fee.
Total Time Commitment: will vary depending upon tasks chosen
Click here for information regarding Coach and Mentor and Create, Teach and Lead tasks
Upon completing all the requirements the Level V Master Trainer in CD and Organization candidate must submit the Level V Completion Form.
Please contact the Certification Director for the latest completion application