LEVEL II: Chronic Disorganization Specialist Certificate
The Requirements of the certificate are:
- Be a current ICD Subscriber
- Have received Foundation Certificate in Chronic Disorganization within the last three years. Click here for waiver information.
- Complete required readings:
The ICD Guide to Challenging Disorganization For Professional Organizers, edited by Kate Varness, Institute for Challenging Disorganization, 2012. Pages 1 through 107, 128 through 148, 163 through 196 and 280 through 288. (Buy it on Amazon)
What Every Professional Organizer Needs to Know about Chronic Disorganization by Judith Kolberg. Squall Press, 2009.
Making Peace with the Things in Your Life by Cindy Glovinsky. St. Martin's Griffin, 2002. (Buy it on Amazon)
Attention Deficit Disorder: The Unfocused Mind in Children and Adults by Thomas E. Brown. Yale University Press, 2005. Only chapters 1, 2, 3, 6 and 7. (Buy it on Amazon) (Buy it on Amazon for the Kindle)
It is recommended that you review the required teleclasses and their handouts before writing the exam.
NOTE: ICD receives a small commission from Amazon through the "Buy it on Amazon" links on this page.
- Teleclass credits are good for three (3) years
- Teleclasses can be applied to a maximum of two (2) different certificates. However, the same teleclass cannot be applied to both the Level I Certificate of Study, as well as the Level II Specialist Certificate within the same subject area.